2016 - 2017 REGISTRATION MATERIALS:
- Directions for registration and a registration fee schedule will be mailed out on or around July 15, 2016. The directions will explain ways parent/guardians can register their child(ren) for the upcoming school year.
- Below are links for the registration materials for the 16 - 17 school year. All forms are in PDF format and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader or Preview to access them. You will need to download all the forms to your computer, print hard copies, and complete the necessary forms. Parents/guardians only need to complete the forms that pertain to their child(ren) as noted below by the links.
- Parents/guardians can register their child(ren) in a couple of different ways:
- Mail in completed registration forms and personal check for the registration fees, anytime on or after July 20, 2016 . Please DO NOT send cash in the mail!
- If you prefer you can also drop off the registration materials and fees anytime at the the CCSD District Office, located at 1026 North Adams Street, Carroll, IA.
- Walk-in registration on July 27th and 28th. Walk-in registration will be held in the cafeteria at Adams Elementary, 1026 North Adams Streeet. Hours for walk-in registration are:
- July 26 - 1:00 am – 5:00 pm (For New Families to CCSD)
- July 27 - 11:00 am – 7:00 pm (For All District Patrons)
- July 28 – 7:00 am – 1:00 pm For All District Patrons)
- July 28 – 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm (For New Families to CCSD)
Regardless, which method is used, parents/guardians need to follow the steps below to register their students at CCSD for the 2016 - 2017 school year:
- Please Complete Form B - this form was included on the materials mailed to you.
- Parents with students who attended CCSD on the last day of school of the 2015-2016 school year need to verify and/or correct household and contact information via the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Instructions for verifying/correcting household and contact information can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1yB88IXtsk.
- Download and print out the PDF forms listed below.
- Complete the necessary forms.
- All registration forms and fees can be mailed in and should be returned to:
- Carroll Community School District
% Mary Kohorst
1026 North Adams Street
Carroll, Iowa 51401
- Parents/guardians will also have a couple of options to pay registration fees:
- Pay by personal check through the US Mail or in person during Walk-in Registration or
- Pay fees online with PaySchools - There is a link to PaySchools on the District's website. If you need assistance with PaySchools, please contact Diane Renneke at 712 - 792 - 8001 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Iowa Eligibility Forms for Free/Reduced meals will be available at a later date. For questions relating to Free/Reduced eligibility, please contact CCSD food service director, Sara Anderson, at 712 - 775 - 5012 or email@example.com.
- If at ANYTIME you need assistance or want copies of the registration forms mailed to you, PLEASE call the CCSD District Office at 712 - 792 - 8001.
- If you are new to the Carroll Community School District, please call the CCSD office at 712 - 792 - 8001, and we will be happy to help you.
Links to Registration Materials
Links to the 2016 - 2017 Supply List for FV, Adams, and CMS:
Transportation Sign Up
The 2016 - 2017 transportation registration form is online. Please register your child(ren) even if you are not sure they will ride the bus. This form needs to be completed for each child. Click here to access the transportation registration form for all students in grades Kindergarten - 12th.
This transportation form is ONLY for students attending the 4-year-old Voluntary Preschool program at Fairview Elementary and Kuemper Elementary. Parents who have children attending optional kindergarten should also use this form. Please complete the online transportation form by clicking here for EACH child in preschool and optional kindergarten that will need transportation for 2016 - 2017 school year. You are encouraged to complete the form even if your child will not ride the bus every day. If you are in doubt on whether to complete this form, PLEASE complete it. This information is what the district will use to set bus routes for the 2016 - 2017 school year. This form is for students in preschool and optional kindergarten.