Dear Parent and Guardians of the Carroll Community School District Carroll Community School District will use an Online Registration (OLR) process for the 2018-19 School Registration. Online registration is now available to students currently attending Carroll Community School District in grades PK - 11!
If you are a staff member with CCSD you MUST use your Parent Portal log-in and NOT your staff log-in to Infinite Campus.
Online Registration Process
Carroll Community School District is pleased to announce the implementation of Online Registration for the 2018-2019 school year. Online registration gives families a more efficient experience and will not require an in - person visit. Paper forms will NOT be available. Registration fees will be able to be paid online using PaySchools or mailed to the district office.
Online registration is processed through Infinite Campus, the district’s student management system. To access online registration you MUST have a username and password for the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. If you currently have a Parent Portal username and password, you are ready to begin using the online registration when it is activated on May 7, 2018. If you need to obtain your username and password, please contact Kerri Ladehoff at email@example.com or (712) 792 - 8020 or Craig Rowedder at firstname.lastname@example.org or (712) 775 - 5011.
Families who MAY NOT have access to a computer/internet connection are encouraged to schedule an appointment to work from one of our kiosk stations. To reserve the kiosk station, please call the district office at (712)792 - 8001. Appointments are available in one-hour increments, from 8 am - 3 pm, Monday - Friday, beginning June 11th.
Existing Student(s) in the Carroll Community School District and 9-12 Grade Students enrolled at Ar-We-Va taking classes part time at CCSD
Do I need to "re-enroll" my child(ren)?
- Yes. You will need to "re-enroll" your students if your family meets the following criteria:
- You have students already attending Carroll Community School District
- You are planning to return to Carroll Community Schools for 2018-2019 school year
- You are the parent of an Ar-We-Va student in grades 9-12 who will be attending CCSD part-time
- You have a Parent Portal Login
- If you have existing students enrolled, but you DO NOT have a Parent Portal login account, contact Craig Rowedder at (712) 775 - 5011 or email at email@example.com or Kerri Ladehoff at (712) 792 - 8020 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set one up!
- Registering through the Parent Portal will save you from re-entering much of your information that we already have on file.
Step 1 - Registration Process for Re-Enrollment
- Log in through your Parent Portal and access the link in the bottom left corner titled "Online Registration"
- Complete the online registration process
- Verify household, parent, and emergency contact information
- Confirm existing student enrollments for 2018-19
- Add additional students to be enrolled for 2018-19 (example: Kindergarten)
- Prior to the first day of school, please provide updated State Health Requirements to the school nurse.
Step 2 - Pay Fees - July 1st, 2018
Families who may not have access to a computer/internet connection are encouraged to schedule an appointment to work from our kiosk station. To reserve the kiosk station, please call the district office at (712) 792 - 8001. Appointments are available in one-hour increments, from 8:00 am-3:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
New Student(s) to Carroll Community School District
Step 1 - Registration Process
- Click here to complete the online registration application. Questions? Contact Kerri Ladehoff at (712) 792 - 8020 or email@example.com
- Free/Reduced families should contact Sara Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (712)775 - 5012 for the Free/Reduced Application paperwork - typically avaialble after July 1st.
- You will be sent your Infinite Campus username and password for the parent portal account – a website to view grades, schedules, and pay fees/lunch money
- Provide updated State Health Requirements to the school nurse
- Provided copy of birth certificate and proof of residency to attendance center.
Step 2 Pay Fees
- Once the registration application has been approved and posted, the appropriate fees will then be applied
- Log in to the Parent Portal to pay your fees
- Under the Payments section, filter your year to the current school year and pay the textbook fee and optional fees for 2018-19.
- Optional – Put some money into your students’ lunch accounts
- See this year’s fees here
Step 3 Celebrate!
- You are done with registration
Step 4 Building Specific Process
- Once registration is complete, the school office will contact you to schedule a time to meet with:
- Get a building tour so you are familiar with the environment.
- Guidance Department (High School Students)
- Other Staff (as needed)
- Review the school supply list as needed:
- High School | Middle School | Adams Elementary| Fairview Elementary
Families who may not have access to a computer/internet connection are encouraged to schedule an appointment to work from our kiosk station. To reserve the kiosk station, please call the district office at (712) 792 - 8001. Appointments are available in one-hour increments, from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm, Monday - Friday.