The purpose of the Tiger Booster Club is to promote enthusiasm, understanding, sportsmanship and support among the Carroll High students and fans. The organization will also support the participants of school activities, by providing equipment, funds, and assistance as funding allows.
2018 - 2019 Board Members
- Jack Wardell - President
- Brad Burke - Vice-President
- Kari Hammer - Secretary
- Lisa Mohr - Treasurer
- James Bender - Membership Chairs
2018 Homecoming Grill Out - Thursday, October 4th, 2018 5:30pm at Carroll High School
- Meetings will be held weekly on Wednesday 7:00pm at the CHS Small Commons beginning the 2nd week of August through October. Monthly meetings will be held the 2nd Wednesday of each month 7:00pm at the CHS Small Commons beginning November running through May. Please join us and support Carroll High activities.
- Booster Club Financial Support
- To support CHS activities, the Booster Club has donated over $47,000 so far this year.
- Booster Club Financial Support Document (.pdf)
Driveway Painting - Online Form
Want to get the Carroll "C" logo painted on your driveway? Sign up here online.
***We are done taking orders for 2018. We will begin taking orders again in the spring. Thank you.
Print & Download Forms
Membership Form | Team Meal Guidelines
Your membership helps support:
- After Prom
- Athletic Awards Night
- College Scholarships
- Homecoming Activities
- Instrumental Music
- Vocal Music
- Wall of Fame Trophy Case
- Meals for Traveling Athletes
- 25 Book Club
- Mock Trial
- Destination Imagination
- Athletic Equipment