The purpose of the Tiger Booster Club is to promote enthusiasm, understanding, sportsmanship and support among the Carroll High students and fans. The organization will also support the participants of school activities, by providing equipment, funds, and assistance as funding allows.
2017 - 2018 Board Members
- Chad Ross - President
- Jack Wardell - Vice-President
- Jill Bock - Secretary
- Lisa Mohr - Treasurer
- James Bender - Membership Chairs
2017 Homecoming Grill Out
The CHS Booster Club invites you to the 2017 Homecoming Grill Out on Thursday, September 28th at 5:30 PM at the High School. They will be serving a Hamburger with sides for $7 OR Steak with sides for $10.
Come and enjoy a meal and stay for the pep rally and crowning of the 2017 Homecoming King and Queen.
***NEXT MEETING - Wednesday at 7:00pm.***
- Meetings will be held weekly on Wednesday 7:00pm at the CHS Small Commons beginning the 2nd week of August through October. Monthly meetings will be held the 2nd Wednesday of each month 7:00pm at the CHS Small Commons beginning November running through May. Please join us and support Carroll High activities.
- Booster Club Financial Support
- To support CHS activities, the Booster Club has donated over $47,000 so far this year.
- Booster Club Financial Support Document (.pdf)
Driveway Painting - Online Form
Want to get the Carroll "C" logo painted on your driveway? Sign up here online
Print & Download Forms
Membership Form |Booster Club Meeting Dates | Team Meal Guidelines
Your membership helps support:
- After Prom
- Athletic Awards Night
- College Scholarships
- Homecoming Activities
- Instrumental Music
- Vocal Music
- Wall of Fame Trophy Case
- Meals for Traveling Athletes
- 25 Book Club
- Mock Trial
- Destination Imagination
- Athletic Equipment