Facility Rental Information
Carroll Community School District has gone to an electronic form submission for facility rental. Those interested in renting any of the district facilities should click on the link below and fill out the online form. A few things you need to know when renting district facilities:
- Make checks payable to Carroll Community School District
- Randy Bissen, Activities Director, is the contact person for the district. Mr. Bissen can be contacted at email@example.com or at Carroll High School, 2809 North Grant Road, in Carroll, phone number 712 – 792 – 8010.
- Payment is due when you make your request. Or as soon as you can get your fee to the school district.
- Your rental is NOT complete until the district receives payment. Final approval is given when payment is received.
- The requester will be billed after the rental for custodial services.
Please Read the following BEFORE completing the online rental form.
- Board Policy 915 – Use or Rental of School Facilities
Prior to requesting the use of one of CCSD facilities, PLEASE check the Facility Calendar for availability by clicking on the link below. You will need to select the date or dates you are requesting from the calendar in the upper right hand corner. You will then see a list of activities and what facility the activity is being used.