Our job opportunities are posted below, as well as, other online posting services. ALL applications are accepted through our online system.
Start The Application Process
To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application. Your application materials will be retained in active status for one school year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information.
The Carroll Community School District recently moved to an online application process. Please contact Mary Kohorst at 712 – 792 – 8001, if you are having any trouble with the online application process. Thank you.
- Teacher Associate at Fairview Elementary
- Junior Varsity Baseball Coach
- Administrative Assistant to the Transportation Office
- Activity Event Manager: Audio/Visual
- Head Girls Soccer Coach
- Head Girls Golf Coach
- Assistant Girls Soccer Coach
- Freshman Boys Basketball Coach
- 8th Grade Boys Basketball Coach
- 7th Grade Boys Basketball Coach
- Bus Driver – AM and PM (contracted positions)
- Bus Driver – Noon (contracted position)
- Substitute Custodians
- Activity Bus Driver
- Substitute and Activity Bus Drivers – Anyone interested in being a substitute or activity bus driver should contact Jeff Cullen at 712 – 775 – 5009.
- Substitute Teacher Associates – all buildings – Individuals interested in becoming a substitute teacher associate, should contact Mary Kohorst at the District Office, 1026 North Adams Street.
- Substitute Teachers – all buildings – Individuals interested in substitute teaching for Carroll Community Schools should send or drop off a copy of their license, a copy of their Mandatory Child Abuse Training certificate, a letter of interest, and current resume to the District Office at 1026 North Adams Street.
State and Federal W-4 and I-9 Employment Forms
Carroll Education Association (CEA) Contract – Licensed employees and nurses are covered under the CEA negotiated agreement. Open the links below to access of the CEA contract.
- 2020 – 2021 CEA Contract and 2020-2021 Salary Schedules
Carroll Area Support Association (CESA) Contract – Employees covered under the CESA agreement include bus drivers, teacher associates, educational interpreters, and health assistants.
- 2020-2021 CESA Contract and 2020-2021 Wage Information