Our job opportunities are posted below, as well as, other online posting services. ALL applications are accepted through our online system.
Start The Application Process
To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application. Your application materials will be retained in active status for one school year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information.
The Carroll Community School District recently moved to an online application process. Please contact Mary Kohorst at 712 – 792 – 8001, if you are having any trouble with the online application process. Thank you.
- Teacher Associate (Special Ed) at Carroll High School
- Teacher Associate (Regular Ed) at Carroll High School
- Teacher Associate (Special Ed) at Adams Elementary
- Teacher Associate (Special Ed) at Fairview Elementary
- Assistant Large Group Speech Coach
- Assistant Varsity Girls Basketball Coach
- 9th Grade Volleyball Coach
- Activity Event Manager: Audio/Visual
- Assistant Boys Swimming Coach
- Assistant Girls Swimming Coach
- Assistant Volleyball Coach
- Assistant Boys Golf Coach
- Assistant Varsity Football Coach
- 7th Gr. Girls Basketball Coach
- Middle School Boys Track Coach
- Full Time Custodian at CHS – evening shift
- Bus Driver – AM and PM (contracted positions)
- Bus Driver – Noon (contracted position)
- Substitute Custodians
- Food Service Worker
- Activity Bus Driver
- Substitute Food Service Worker
- Substitute and Activity Bus Drivers – Anyone interested in being a substitute or activity bus driver should contact Jeff Cullen at 712 – 775 – 5009.
- Substitute Teacher Associates – all buildings – Individuals interested in becoming a substitute teacher associate, should contact Mary Kohorst at the District Office, 1026 North Adams Street.
- Substitute Teachers – all buildings – Individuals interested in substitute teaching for Carroll Community Schools should send or drop off a copy of their license, a copy of their Mandatory Child Abuse Training certificate, a letter of interest, and current resume to the District Office at 1026 North Adams Street.
State and Federal W-4 and I-9 Employment Forms
Carroll Education Association (CEA) Contract – Licensed employees and nurses are covered under the CEA negotiated agreement. Open the links below to access of the CEA contract.
Carroll Area Support Association (CESA) Contract – Employees covered under the CESA agreement include bus drivers, teacher associates, educational interpreters, and health assistants.