Vision, Mission, and District Belief Statements
District Vision Statement:
Improving Student Achievement – Step by Step
District Mission Statement:
Opening the doors of Learning for Success
District Belief Statements:
We Believe …
- Children should be encouraged to become lifelong learners and problem solvers.
- Parents and community are the most important influence on a child’s development, behavior, and attitude toward learning.
- A quality school understands the intellectual, social, emotional, and physical needs of its students and makes decisions based on those characteristics.
- A successful student is able to think and reason for himself/herself, yet not be afraid to ask for advice or help when needed. He/She is willing and able to use all the different resources available in order to achieve success.
- An effective staff member is one who cares for the students, has a sense of pride, and works for the good of the organization.
- An effective classroom is one where the teacher and student work together in a respectful manner toward a common goal.
- A quality instructional program includes opportunities, variety, and challenges, which create an environment for all students to be successful.
- Schools should teach fundamentals, responsibility, respect, and skills for use throughout life.