Current Student Registration
Dear Parent and Guardians of the Carroll Community School District Carroll Community School District will use an Online Registration (OLR) process for the 2020-2021 School Registration. Online registration will be available to students currently attending Carroll Community School District in grades PK – 11 as of July 1, 2020.
If you are a staff member with CCSD you MUST use your Parent Portal log-in and NOT your staff log-in to Infinite Campus.
Online Registration Process
Carroll Community School District is pleased to announce the implementation of Online Registration for the 2020-2021 school year. Online registration gives families a more efficient experience and will not require an in – person visit. Paper forms will NOT be available. Registration fees will be able to be paid online using PaySchools or mailed to the district office.
Online registration is processed through Infinite Campus, the district’s student management system. To access online registration you MUST have a username and password for the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. If you currently have a Parent Portal username and password, you are ready to begin using the online registration when it is activated on July 1, 2020. If you need to obtain your username and password, please contact Andy Eissens at email@example.com or (712) 792-8001 or contact Craig Rowedder at firstname.lastname@example.org or (712) 775 – 5011.
Families who MAY NOT have access to a computer/internet connection are encouraged to schedule an appointment to work from one of our kiosk stations. To reserve the kiosk station, please call the district office at (712) 792 – 8001. Appointments are available in one-hour increments, from 8 am – 3 pm, Monday – Friday, beginning July 1st.
Parent Portal Application & Agreement Form – You must have a parent portal account in order to register your child(ren) for school.
Existing Student(s) in the Carroll Community School District and 9-12 Grade Students enrolled at Ar-We-Va taking classes part time at CCSD
Do I need to “re-enroll” my child(ren)?
- Yes. You will need to “re-enroll” your students if your family meets the following criteria:
- You have students already attending Carroll Community School District
- You are planning to return to Carroll Community Schools for 2020-2021 school year
- You are the parent of an Ar-We-Va student in grades 9-12 who will be attending CCSD part-time
- You have a Parent Portal Login
- If you have existing students enrolled, but you DO NOT have a Parent Portal login account, contact Andy Eissens at email@example.com or (712) 792-8001 or contact Craig Rowedder at (712) 775 – 5011 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set one up!
- Registering through the Parent Portal will save you from re-entering much of your information that we already have on file.
Step 1 – Registration Process for Re-Enrollment
- Log in through your Parent Portal and access the link in the bottom left corner titled “Online Registration”
- Complete the online registration process
- Verify household, parent, and emergency contact information
- Confirm existing student enrollments for 2020-2021
- Add additional students to be enrolled for 2020-2021 (example: Kindergarten)
- Prior to the first day of school, please provide updated State Health Requirements to the school nurse.
Step 2 – Pay Fees – July 1st, 2020
- Log in to Pay Schools
- Under the Payments section, pay all outstanding fees before school starts
- Optional – Put money into your student’s lunch account
- See this year’s fees here
Families who may not have access to a computer/internet connection are encouraged to schedule an appointment to work from our kiosk station. To reserve the kiosk station, please call the district office at (712) 792 – 8001. Appointments are available in one-hour increments, from 8:00 am-3:00 pm, Monday – Friday.