New Student(s) to Carroll Community School District
Registration for New Students, K-12 for 2019-2020, is available. Please proceed to Step 1 and click on the link to begin the registration process.
(If you wish to get your child’s name on the Preschool list for the 2020-2021* school year, please complete the “Preschool Interest Survey” HERE )
* Your child must attain four years of age on or before 9-15-2020 to be eligible for Preschool
Step 1 – Registration Process
- Click here to complete the online registration application. Questions? Contact your building attendance center.
- Free/Reduced families should contact Sara Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (712)775 – 5012 for the Free/Reduced Application paperwork – typically avaialble after July 1st.
- You will be sent your Infinite Campus username and password for the parent portal account – a website to view grades, schedules, and pay fees/lunch money
- Provide updated State Health Requirements to the school nurse
- Provided copy of birth certificate and proof of residency to attendance center.
Step 2 Pay Fees
- Once the registration application has been approved and posted, the appropriate fees will then be applied
- Log in to the Parent Portal to pay your fees
- Under the Payments section, filter your year to the current school year and pay the textbook fee and optional fees for 2019-2020.
- Optional – Put some money into your students’ lunch accounts
- See this year’s fees here
Step 3 Celebrate!
- You are done with registration
Step 4 Building Specific Process
- Once registration is complete, the school office will contact you to schedule a time to meet with:
- Get a building tour so you are familiar with the environment.
- Guidance Department (High School Students)
- Other Staff (as needed)
- Review the school supply list as needed:
- High School | Middle School | Adams Elementary| Fairview Elementary
- Families who may not have access to a computer/internet connection are encouraged to schedule an appointment to work from our kiosk station. To reserve the kiosk station, please call the district office at (712) 792 – 8001. Appointments are available in one-hour increments, from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday – Friday.